Crescent Womb™ Solutions: Safe Sleep
What is "Safe Sleep"?
If you're a new parent, you may have heard the terms Safe Sleep or Safe to Sleep.
Safe to Sleep is a campaign by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and Safe to Sleep replaces the former back to sleep campaign, both existing in an effort to reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
A key factor of Safe Sleep focuses on the importance of maintaining optimal oxygenation levels during sleep.
What Unsafe Sleep Practices Should I Avoid?
• Placing your baby on their side or stomach as a sleep position
• Bed sharing (Your bed is a potential danger for entrapment and suffocation risks!)
• Using soft bedding in the sleep environment, like pillows or memory foam that could create a pocket or indentation that your baby could roll into.
• Soft objects and loose blankets in the sleeping area (Head covering or entrapment could result from loose blankets. Wearable blankets are preferred.)
• Over bundling (airflow and temperature control are important!)
• Letting your baby fall asleep on a couch or armchair where they could roll off.
What Safe Sleep Solutions are Available?
Crescent Womb™ Infant Support Device has a patented design that offers 100% breathability and healthy weight distribution for your baby. The high-quality mesh design not only allows the baby to breathe properly in any position, it also provides a temperature friendly environment and is incredibly comfortable, allowing your baby to self-soothe.
Crescent Womb is CPSC compliant and adheres to all AAP safe sleep recommendations. It also comes with sturdy straps that easily and securely attach to any standard sized crib, reducing the cost and time needed to create a safe sleep environment for your baby.
To learn more about Crescent Womb and other Year One Solutions, sign up today!
We know you’ll adore our product, but just in case you don’t,
you’ve got 30 days to let us know and we’ll make it right!
Website by Mint Lane Studio
Copyright © 2020, CrescentWomb.