Crescent Womb offers unprecedented support and comfort for your baby. The patented design ergonomically supports infant head and spine to decrease pressure, increase airflow, and soothe your baby. Offering healthy rest for baby, and peace of mind for you. Proven solution to decrease pressure, increase airflow, and soothe your infant. Reduce chances of flat head syndrome and positional Plagiocephaly for your newborn.
Compatible with any standard crib. Machine wash every 2-3 uses. Crescent Womb is lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel.
US PATENT 9943175
Choose your color:
30 days to try it and love it — or send it back.
Designed with ♥︎ in Tampa Bay, Florida.
How is Works
Holding your infant is the best way to comfort baby. Crescent Womb is a close second when your arms need a rest too. Ergonomically support your infant, as if being held. And help them self-soothe while creating a familiar environment for baby outside of your arms.
With a laundry list of family benefits and the highest level of innovation and care, an authentic Crescent Womb is the only solution for infant comfort and support of its kind. Patented mesh provides natural support for infant head and spine. Reducing pressure and risk of positional flat head syndrome.
Crescent Womb is trusted for use with Shriners Hospital and the Virginia Department of Health.
Email us at email@example.com to learn more.
Healthy Support for Baby
- Adjustable adhering to AAP safe sleep recommendations.
- Sturdy straps easily and securely attach to any standard-sized crib.
- Trusted by Medical Professionals
Set-Up is Easy!
Watch this one-minute video for easy installation instructions.
- Loosen straps on all four sides and attach to the four corners on your child’s crib.
- Once attached, secure safety strap, pull excess strapping through safety loop, and secure over the male end of the buckle.
- Tighten straps until Crescent Womb is TAUT. Be sure straps are pulled tight, but even, from all four corners. There should be NO SLACK.
- Wrap the excess strapping around the crib rail and use the Velcro ends to self-adhere (this safety precaution will prevent children or pets from tampering with the product).
- Once all straps are installed correctly- place infant on back, in center of Crescent Womb, as shown in the figure on safety info.