Crescent Womb is a revolutionary fabric Infant Support Device.
The patented design ergonomically mimics the feeling of being held to decrease pressure, increase airflow, and soothe babies. Offering peace of mind for your whole family.
Crescent Womb is lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel. Machine wash every 2-3 uses. US PATENT 9943175
Choose your color:
30 days to try it and love it — or send it back.
Designed with ♥︎ in St. Petersburg, Florida. All materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with hygienic and non-toxic properties.
How It Works
Utilizing a patented ergonomic design and non-toxic materials, our system comfortably supports your little one as if being held. Allowing them to self-soothe while creating a familiar environment for them outside of your arms.
With a laundry list of family benefits and the highest level of innovation and care, Crescent Womb is truly the only support device of its kind.
Crescent Womb's patented devices are trusted for use in Shriners Pediatric Hospital and the Virginia Department of Health.
Call our team at 727-667-BABY to learn more.
Reduce Pressure on Infants
Healthy Support for Parent and Baby
- Adjustable adhering to AAP safe sleep recommendations.
- Sturdy straps easily and securely attach to any standard-sized crib.
- Trusted by Medical Professionals
Set-Up is Easy!
Watch this one-minute video for easy installation instructions.
- Loosen straps on all four sides and attach to the four corners on your child’s crib.
- Once attached, secure safety strap, pull excess strapping through safety loop, and secure over the male end of the buckle.
- Tighten straps until Crescent Womb is TAUT. Be sure straps are pulled tight, but even, from all four corners. There should be NO SLACK.
- Wrap the excess strapping around the crib rail and use the Velcro ends to self-adhere (this safety precaution will prevent children or pets from tampering with the product).
- Once all straps are installed correctly- place infant on back, in center of Crescent Womb, as shown in the figure on safety info.