Crescent womb is a revolutionary infant support device that increases airflow and decreases pressure on a baby.
The patented ergonomic design soothes the infant while the breathable elastic mesh promotes healthier sleep.
Crescent Womb is lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel.
Choose your color:
30 days to try it and love it — or send it back.
Designed with ♥︎ in St. Petersburg, Florida. All materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with hygienic and non-toxic properties.
How It Works
Utilizing a patented ergonomic design and non-toxic materials, our sleep system comfortably supports your little one and allows them to self-soothe, creating the safest possible environment for them outside of your arms. With a laundry list of family benefits and the highest level of safety certifications, Crescent Womb is truly the only sleep system of its kind.
- Adjustable adhering to AAP safe sleep recommendations.
- Sturdy straps easily and securely attach to any standard-sized crib.
- Machine-washable for easy care.
Set-Up is Easy!
Watch this one-minute video for easy installation instructions.
- Loosen straps on all four sides and attach to the four corners on your child’s crib.
- Once attached, secure safety strap, pull excess strapping through safety loop, and secure over the male end of the buckle.
- Tighten straps until Crescent Womb is TAUT. Be sure straps are pulled tight, but even, from all four corners. There should be NO SLACK.
- Wrap the excess strapping around the crib rail and use the Velcro ends to self-adhere (this safety precaution will prevent children or pets from tampering with the product).
- Once all straps are installed correctly- place infant on back, in center of Crescent Womb, as shown in the figure on safety info.